In just 7 days you will visit the most renowned, mesmerising and intriguing locations. Travelling with experienced guides, be dazzled by the metropolis of Delhi, enter the mind blowing Taj Mahal and stay in the jewel of India Jaipur renowned for its sensational shopping and home of the incredible Amb...
Travel In 2018, but pay 2017 prices.... But You Have To Hurry… Limited Seats Available!
- Flights, accommodation, air conditioned transport, all excursions stated and All meals are included!
- Plus Tour Tipping Included - Save $150 Per Person!
- Solo travellers welcome! Only pay an extra $360 for this Incredible India tour as a single traveller!
Your Incredible Adventure:
- Your introduction to India begins with a full tour of Delhi, including the Red Fort and the bustling Chandni Chowk bazaar, Qutub Minar –India Gate and the Lakshminarayan Temple, the President's House,and the Inidian Parliament House.
- Next we travel via coach to the Pink City’ of Jaipur , which is the ancient capital of the state of Rajasthan.
- Enjoy a unique elephant ride (or Jeep ride) to the fort, just as Indian royalty once did. A trip to the City Palace Museum where you can view the superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and armoury; then head to Jantar Mantar—the largest stone observatory in world.
- Next we will visit Fatehpur Sikri, one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour built in 1569.
- In Agra you will get to spend the day exploring the local markets and admiring the famous marble inlay work and masterpieces of embroidery for which Agra is renowned.
- We finish off with an early morning visit to the Taj Mahal to avoid the crowds and the heat.
Day 1 Depart Home City – Delhi
Begin your journey by embarking on your international flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at India Gandhi International Airport you will be met by your tour manager and transferred to your hotel. Take some time to relax and prepare for your full day tour tomorrow.
Day 2 Delhi, Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar
Enjoy your daily breakfast and afterwards your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby to begin your day tour of Delhi. The morning will be spent exploring the Jama Masjid – the largest mosque in India and drive past the Red Fort and the bustling Chandni Chowk bazaar on a rickshaw. In the afternoon you will visit Qutub Minar – built by Qutub-ud-Din-Aibek in 1199, then on to Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and the Lakshminarayan Temple. You will also pass the President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Afterwards you will gain insight into the local religion at a colourful Hindu temple. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 3 Delhi – Jaipur
Today, after breakfast in New Delhi we depart for Jaipur. The drive to Jaipur will be approximately 6 hours. Throughout the journey there will be small coffee breaks and photo opportunities at your request and at any time en-route. Upon arrival you will be checked into your hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 4 Jaipur
In the morning, visit the hillside Amber Fort, the ancient capital of the state. You have the opportunity to enjoy a unique elephant ride (or Jeep ride) to the fort, just as Indian royalty once did. At the top you will admire the unbeatable view and explore the inside of the palaces. Drive back to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur and stop at the façade of the famous Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds). Continue to the City Palace Museum and view the superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and armoury; then head to Jantar Mantar—the largest stone observatory in world. You will then be driven through the pink rose residential & business areas before you are escorted back to the hotel. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 5 Jaipur - Agra
Begin the morning with a drive to Agra. Visit the former royal city of Fatehpur Sikri en-route, one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height, built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. On arrival in Agra you will be checked into your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the local markets and admiring the famous marble inlay work and masterpieces of embroidery for which Agra is renowned. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 6 Agra, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort
After breakfast you will visit the palatial Royal Pavilions at the red sandstone Agra Fort to gain an insight into the royal Mughal lifestyle. After enjoying lunch at your hotel you will spend the afternoon exploring the bustling local market. Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 7 Agra – Delhi – Home
Today will begin with an early morning visit to the Taj Mahal in order to avoid the crowds and the heat. Enjoy a short Tonga (horse driven carriage) ride from the parking area to the main entrance. The Taj Mahal is one of the 8 wonders of the world and was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife. Afterwards you will be transferred from Agra to Delhi, which will take approximately 4 hours. You will arrive at Delhi International Airport to board your scheduled flight home and you will arrive home the following day. We hope you enjoyed your journey to India with us! Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included
Day 8 Australia - Home
You arrive home
PREFERRED AIRLINE PARTNERS
Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/or scheduling at SNA Tours’ discretion
Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines.
PREFERRED 4 - 5 STAR HOTELS
New Delhi - Crowne Plaza Hotel
Agra - Radisson Blu, Four Points By Sheraton, Crystal Sarovar Premiere
Jaipur - Four Points By Sheraton, Holiday Inn
Please note: Accommodation partners may be substituted due to availability or scheduling at SNA Tours' discretion.
Substitutions made by SNA Tours will not attract any surcharges or additional fees.
Upgrades and/or special client requests may attract additional fees depending on availability, location, city and travel dates.
- International roundtrip airfare All domestic and international transfers
- Round trip transfer to and from airport
- Sightseeing admissions as specified on itinerary including: Rickshaw ride in Delhi, Tonga ride in Agra & Elephant ride in Jaipur
- Private coach with air conditioning
- 6 nights hotel accommodation (2 nights in Delhi, 2 nights in Agra, 2 nights in Jaipur)
- All Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches & 6 dinners
- India Visa application fee
- Laundry and other items of a personal nature
- Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change
- Optional insurance coverage is available for baggage, accident and trip cancellation interruption
- Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above
- NO HIGH SEASON SURCHARGE
Set Departure Dates in 2018:
MAR 06, 13, 20
MAY 01, 08,15, 22, 29
AUG 14, 28
Hurry! Dates in Red are selling fast!
Please note all dates are subject to availability at time of booking. Rest assured, should your dates not be available, the My Discoveries Booking Garantee applies.
The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back.
- Departures from Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide are available at an extra cost. Simply select your departure city at time of purchase with My Discoveries. Alternatively you may choose to make your own way to Sydney or Melbourne The choice is yours!
- Once the 30-day Money Back Guarantee (MBG) Period ends the following cancellation policy applies:
- If you cancel after the 30-day MBG period ends and before your airline tickets are issued you will be charged a $350 fee .
- If you cancel after the 30-day MBG period ends and your airline tickets have been issued SNA are unable to issue a refund.
- An additional $100 cancellation service fee will also be charged after any vouchers have been redeemed
- The Preferred Airline Partners for the India tours are Sichuan Airlines, China Eastern Airlines and China Southern Airlines. Other airline partners may be substituted to accommodate specific date requirements and/ or scheduling at SNA Tours’ discretion.
- The Preferred 4 - 5 star accommodation partners may be substituted due to availability or scheduling at SNA Tours' discretion.
- Voucher is for one person based on double or single occupancy
- Return date change will incur charge of $200/person before the air ticket has been issued and is subject to airline availability
- No High season surcharges apply if booked before the 17th of November 2017.
- There is no child fare discount offered with this tour
- We suggest that passengers are covered by travel, medical, health and other types of insurance. - These cannot be obtained in India
- Rooms are subject to availability. If a hotel is not available, SNA will book an alternative and inform guests of any supplement/reduction in costs
- We cannot provide a refund if we are unable to accommodate a special request.
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic condition and other unforeseen occurrences.
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the My Discoveries Booking Guarantee applies. The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
Once you have purchased your voucher, you will automatically get an email from My Discoveries reconfirming next steps including completing your online booking form. You can also contact us on 1300 404 606 and we will happily assist you with purchasing your holiday online or over the phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I get my ticket(s)?
- Our partner operator negotiates great deals with airlines ahead of time, purchasing tickets in bulk at different times throughout the year to provide you with the very best value for money. Unfortunately, this means there is no pre-set time when you will get your tickets other than in advance of your travel. Sometimes this can occur months in advance while in others, it’s 30 days or less prior to travel. Rest assured we have everything under control and no one has ever missed their flights in their 6-year history.
- Your tickets will be issued electronically, but are no longer needed by the airlines. Upon check-in, you just need to show your passport and visa.
Where will I have a stopover on my flight?
- We are not able to confirm if there will be a stopover or where that might be on your way to and from your chosen destination.When you purchased your group tour, we endeavour to find the best path to get you from your origin city (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide) to your destination.Most of the time, this means we need to go through a large hub airport to then connect with a domestic flight. We always seek to ensure the minimum amount of layover time that meets with the required transfer times set by the airlines and/or designated airports.If you wish to pay an additional cost to upgrade to a better, more direct flight path or to business class, you may contact SNA customer service and we can discuss the options available.
When will I get my itinerary?
- This My Discoveries Voucher you will receive post purchase serves as your tour itinerary. A detailed day-by-day summary of your hotels and other travel details will be sent to you at least one week prior to travel to ensure it is complete and accurate. Your confirmed hotel list is sent out seven days prior departure. This is because sometimes small details change at the last minute due to the complexity of travel to developing countries.
What about visa(s)?
- Our Operator SNA will be happy to assist you with any Visa requirements you may have. Should you wish SNA to organise visas for you, SNA will be processing your visa in bulk, based on travel tour dates and group sizes. Each country has its own visa process which unfortunately can vary widely beyond our control. Developing countries are notorious for inconsistent processing, which is why we strongly suggest you leave it up to us to deal with it.
- We have dedicated customer service personnel to hand-hold your visa application through each step to ensure nothing goes wrong. Unfortunately, there is no pre-set schedule we can confirm other than you will receive them ahead of your travel. Please contact SNA if you have concerns about your visa.
- Alternatively, you are able to process your own visas directly with the countries consulate closest to you.
What are the refund and cancellation policies?
- My Discoveries and SNA Tours have partnered together to bring you the best value-for-money deal possible. This means that once the 30-day Booking Guarantee Period ends, there will be penalties for cancelling. Once the 30-day period ends a minimum of $350 SNA Tours & $100 My Discoveries fees apply per person & will be charged to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Once airtickets are issued, no refund is possible. Should there be a health or other serious issue, please contact My Discoveries and SNA with supporting documentation and we will assess the claim on compassionate grounds. My Discoveries strongly recommends Travel insurance and we can organise this. Simply email email@example.com to receive 10% off your travel insurance.
Can I decide my travel flight path?
- SNA facilitate hundreds of travellers across dozens of dates and half a dozen origin cities. This means they need to have the flexibility to manage across multiple airlines and cannot provide each passenger or travel group with their own preferred flight path. The more direct flight path, the higher the cost. Admittedly, this is a trade-off when traveling at this amazing price.
Can I upgrade my flights?
- Yes, you can upgrade your International flights to Business Class for $3,000 per person. Please contact the SNA Customer Service team to discuss the details and update your booking. Please note domestic flights can only be booked in Economy.
Can I arrive a day early to rest and relax?
- Yes. SNA are now offering a 1-day early arrival “rest and relaxation” upgrade for $100/person. You will get to have 1 meal and a full day of rest in your arrival city hotel. Please contact the SNA Customer Service team to discuss the details and to add this to your booking.
The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.