DAY 1 - Saturday 21 April 18
Arrival transfer to Castaway Hotel
Dinner: Roast Dinner at RSL Club
DAY 2 - Sunday 22 April 18
1/2 Day Island Tour: Visit historic Kingston, Cascade, Longridge & much more. See & hear about the famous convict buildings, beautiful beaches & golf course, the renowned Melanesian Chapel, our Government, our laws & lifestyle. Enjoy views from scenic spots on this full commentary conducted tour. Rest for a delicious morning or afternoon tea in the garden of an historic island home built by Fletcher Quintal.
Dinner: Roast Carvery at RSL Club
DAY 3 - Monday 23 April 18
Convict Settlement Tour: An ‘In Depth’ tour of the historic Georgian settlement of Kingston. Walk through the cemetery & hear the history of interesting convict & colonial headstones, hear stories of the houses along Quality Row. Walk through the ruins of the New Gaol, see the Pier Store, Boat Shed & the Crank Mill.
Dinner: Progressive Dinner at Island homes
DAY 4 - Tuesday 24 April 18
Farm & Industry Tour: While tourism is Norfolk’s largest industry, it is by no means its only one. On this tour, we take you to a selection of the many other enterprises that sustain our community. These might include: raising meat producing sheep, market gardening, pig farming, manufacturing soft drinks and liqueurs, aquaponics gardening or exporting Kentia seedlings.
Dinner: Island Fish Fry
DAY 5 - Wednesday 25 April 18
Return transfers to Emily Bay for Dawn service at Emily Bay.
Full day Event at RSL CLUB
Mid-morning service with guests
1200-1500 Special Entertainment
1500-1700 Game of 2 up
Dinner: 2 Course Dinner at Castaway Hotel
DAY 6 - Thursday 26 April 18
Norfolk Today Tour
Dinner: Norfolk remembers dinner at RSL Club
DAY 7 - Friday 27 April 18
Greenfingers Tour: A tour featuring some of the Islands most lovely gardens. Through the morning we visit a nursery owned & operated by a young Norfolk Islander, and view the hydroponics. We also visit a gorgeous private garden with a spectacular view.
Night as a Convict Tour: Dress as a convict & join in with the Commandant for an evening of gaiety, feasting, singing & dancing. Great food! Great fun! (outfit supplied) Norfolk’s only dinner & dance night – this is the most popular feature dinner on Norfolk.
DAY 8 - Saturday 28 Apr
Departure transfer to Airport
Castaway Hotel: Situated in the heart of Burnt Pine, Norfolk’s shopping, café and commercial hub, Castaway Norfolk Island is centrally located guest accomodation that has been family operated since the 1970s. The property hosts extensive amenities you can enjoy such as refurbished Restaurant and bar, with French windows overlooking Mt Pitt and Mt Bates. The newly renovated property has been carefully designed with our guests’ comfort in mind. The fresh vibrant look and the latest fixtures and fittings invite you to kick back and soak up that holiday feeling.
Your Garden Room Features:
- Rooms fully serviced daily
- Bar fridge
- King sized bed
- Complimentary milk, tea, coffee and sugar
- Complimentary mobile phone hire
- iPod docking station
- Flat screen LCD TV and radio
- Wireless internet access
- Non-smoking room
- Luggage rack
- Room fan
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary guest laundry facilities
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed.
The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.