7 Night South Pacific on Pacific Aria
Nothing says 'tropical holiday' like island hopping from one tropical destination to the next, and when it comes to the Pacific Islands, we do it best! There's the Frenchy-chic vibe of Noumea, the ancient culture of Lifou and the Caribbean atmosphere in Vila. Oh, and the beaches...we'd never forget t...
- Great value week long cruise All meals on board
- Visit stunning Vanuatu and New Caledonia on a P&O Cruise
- Enjoy endless activities onboard or immerse your self in Frenchy-chic vibe of Noumea or the ancient culture of Lifou
- Departs from Brisbane on 28 Sep 2018
28th Sep 2018 Brisbane Depart 14:00
Brisbane offers a cosmopolitan mix of shopping, dining, history, arts, sightseeing and entertainment. Expereience the nearby theme parks or visit Australia Zoo.
29th Sep 2018 At Sea
30th Sep 2018 Noumea Arrive 15:00 - Depart 22:00
The Pacific’s most cosmopolitan city is also its most French – and that means delicious cuisine! Our Shore Tours take you to the very best restaurants in town. Treat your tastebuds to authentic French croissants and cheeses while you try to pronounce ‘crêpe’ properly. Allow our expert local guides to lead you to stunning bays, beaches and the world’s largest lagoon. Kayak down pristine rivers, or visit Amedee Island with its crystal-clear waters teeming with brightly coloured fish. C’est magnifique!
1st Oct 2018 Mare Arrive 08:00 - Depart 17:00
With its proud Melanesian heritage, friendly French-speaking locals, towering cliffs, and the endless visibility of its crystal waters, Mare has it all. While you’re ashore, try local dishes like fresh lobster, chicken roulettes and giant avocados. Explore the spectacular lagoon or allow us to transfer you to Yejele Beach, which many believe to be the best beach in the Pacific. Your day on Mare will feel like something straight out of a movie.
2nd Oct 2018 Port Vila Arrive 08:00 - Depart 17:00
Vanuatu’s shining star, Vila, is the adventure capital of the Pacific. With its strong Melanesian culture and mix of traditional and modern attractions, Vila offers the best of everything from diving to bustling markets filled with local crafts. Have you ever been abseiling? What about down a 50-metre waterfall? Here, adventure-seekers get the once in a lifetime chance to do both, deep within the rainforest at Cascade Waterfall. If something a little tamer tickles your fancy, try a kayak paddle around Mele Bay. You won’t be disappointed.
3rd Oct 2018 At Sea
4th Oct 2018 At Sea
5th Oct 2018 Brisbane Arrive 06:00
Let your troubles float away on Pacific Aria. Hang out in a luxury penthouse suite, dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof!
- Main Lobby
- Ice Cream Bar
- The Pantry
- Waterfront Restaurant
- Dragon Lady
- Angelos’s Italian Restaurant
- Chef’s Table Dining
- Luke Mangan’s Salt Grill Bar
- Cellar Door Wine Tasting
- Casual Cafes
- Lounge Bar
- Room Service
- Children’s Club
- Poolside Movies
- P&O Edge
- Rock Climbing
- Laser Tag
- Photo Gallery
- Show Lounges
- Swimming Pool
- Hot Tubs
- Day Spa
- Jogging Track
- Fitness Centre
- Deck Sports
Interior: Wake up with your loved ones! Equipped with everything you need, it's the perfect sanctuary after a full day of adventure on deck and ashore.
Oceanview: Oceanview rooms feature a window or porthole so you won’t miss a single ocean view. Welcome to your cosy sanctuary, equipped with everything you need.
Balcony: Open your doors and let the outside in! Make the most of your time at sea with your own private Balcony Room and enjoy all the beauty of living on the ocean.
Please note: when a booking is made and a specific room number is not selected (known as a ‘Guarantee’), the room will be allocated at P&O discretion in the grade booked, or a higher priced grade, at a later date. When booking on a “Go” fare, you will be booked into a room grade under a ‘Guarantee’. Oceanview and Balcony Cabins may have obstructed views.
- All meals
- Entry into all bars, pubs & nightclubs
- Production shows
- Guest entertainers and comedians
- Live music
- Party nights
- Big Screen (sports, recent release movies and more)
- Adults-only Sit Down Comedy Club
- Game shows
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Valid for travel 28 Sep 2018
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- when a booking is made and a specific room number is not selected (known as a ‘Guarantee’), the room will be allocated at P&O discretion in the grade booked, or a higher priced grade, at a later date. When booking on a “Go” fare, you will be booked into a room grade under a ‘Guarantee’. Oceanview and Balcony Cabins may have obstructed views.
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the My Discoveries Booking Guarantee applies. The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed
The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Videos & Photos