12 Night New Zealand on Cunard's Queen Elizabeth
Queen Elizabeth offers plenty of open deck space to explore. The Garden Lounge, designed to have the feel of a Kew Gardens conservatory, is the perfect place to sit back, relax and soak up the sun. If you enjoy slowing the pace of life down a little, perhaps you’ll sample the spa, enjoy a watercolour...
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to travel on Cunards iconic Queen Elizabeth
- All meals on board and stay in beautifully appointed cabins
- Enjoy the luxury of Queen Elizabeth as you visit Wellington and the Fiordland national park
- End of summer is the perfect time of year to explore the South Island of New Zealand
- Departs Melbourne 18 Mar 2019
18th Mar 2019 Melbourne, Australia
Flower gardens and graceful, tree-lined boulevards add a refined air to Melbourne, regarded as the hub of Australia's cultural, intellectual and financial life – at least by Melbournians! Modern skyscrapers mingle comfortably with Victorian homes, and an aura of upper-class elegance pervades. If you find country pleasures more appealing, ride the historic steam train “Puffing Billy” past forests and farms, before having lunch at a Yarra Glen vineyard.
19th Mar 2019 At Sea
20th Mar 2019 At Sea
21st Mar 2019 At Sea
22nd Mar 2019 Marlborough Sound
22nd Mar 2019 Picton
23rd Mar 2019 Wellington, New Zealand
Perched in the hills surrounding a sparkling bay, Wellington has the beautiful setting (and crispy weather) of San Francisco. White sails mingle with cargo ships in the Harbour. Charming Edwardian architecture blends into a contemporary skyline of concrete and glass. Culturally the city even surpasses Auckland. And Wellington's nightlife is the most vibrant anywhere in Kiwiland.
24th Mar 2019 Wellington, New Zealand
25th Mar 2019 Akaroa,New Zealand
26th Mar 2019 Dunedin, New Zealand
27th Mar 2019 Fiordland National Park
28th Mar 2019 At Sea
29th Mar 2019 At Sea
30th Mar 2019 Melbourne, Australia
Queen Elizabeth evokes the heyday of Hollywood glamour and elegance. Her wood panelling, gleaming chandeliers, marble flooring and beautiful decorative touches exude luxury.
Dining: Some of the best restaurants at sea, sumptuous lounges and spacious suites and staterooms represent the very best of the Cunard experience.
- Britannia Club restaurant
- Britannia Restaurant
- The Verandah restaurant
- Alternative Dining
Shows: West-End style shows and live music throughout the day and night make each journey one to savour, with performances taking place in venues ranging from the grand Royal Court Theatre to intimate bars.
Elegant evenings: As the sun lets Ball gowns and dinner jackets are donned in preparation for elegant balls, a night at the theatre in your own private box or signature cocktails and canapés in the Commodore Club
The Royal Spa: Relax and unwind in luxurious pools, steam rooms or on a warm tile bed whist taking in the sea view. Indulgent signature massages, hair styling and specialist treatments complete your pampering experience.
Games Deck: Enjoy the sea air whilst playing a traditional game of deck tennis or bowls – perhaps followed by a refreshing glass of Pimm's. The dedicated Games Deck offers a relaxed opportunity to learn a new sport with friends. Whether you want a stateroom with a view or a sumptuous suite, we have every type of accommodation to make your cruise as comfortable as possible
- All meals
- Daily activities
- Sporting activities
- Theatre performances
- Film screenings
- Guest speakers and insight programs
- Speciality restaurants
- Shore Excursions
- Valid for travel: 18 Mar 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the My Discoveries Booking Guarantee applies. The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed.
The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can't get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked.
Videos & Photos
Credit: Queen Elizabeth
Credit: Queen Elizabeth
Credit: Queen Elizabeth - Inside
Credit: Queen Elizabeth - Balcony