- Amazing escape, to explore tropical destinations such as Noumea, Mystery Islands, Isle of Pines and more
- Sail on Radiance of the Seas with its exceptional onboard entertainment and activities
- All meals included during the cruise
- Departs 08 April 2021
- Day 1: Thu 08 Apr – Brisbane, Australia
- Day 2: Fri 09 Apr – At Sea
- Day 3: Sat 10 Apr – At Sea
- Day 4: Sun 11 Apr – Noumea*, New Caledonia
- Day 5: Mon 12 Apr – Mystery Island, Vanuatu
- Day 6: Tue 13 Apr – Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
- Day 7: Wed 14 Apr – At Sea
- Day 8: Thu 15 Apr – At Sea
- Day 9: Fri 16 Apr – Brisbane, Australia
*Note that Noumea now requires mandatory travel insurance for entry
For full itinerary information CLICK HERE
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: 08 April 2021
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in an Oceanview cabin
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee.
- Note that Noumea now requires mandatory travel insurance for entry
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Travel Insurance, Flights, Visas, Prepaid Service Charges, Specialty Restaurant Cover Charge & Shore Excursions, Alcoholic and premium soft drinks
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Thu 08 Apr - Brisbane, Australia
Fri 09 Apr - At Sea
Sat 10 Apr - At Sea
Sun 11 Apr - Noumea, New Caledonia
Arrives 08:00 – Departs 17:00Nouméa is the capital city of the French territory of New Caledonia. It is situated on a peninsula in the south of New Caledonia’s main island, Grande Terre. It is one of the most westernized cities in the Pacific islands, and while the city itself is not attractive, there are some beautiful beaches on its outskirts. Attractions in Nouméa include a stroll along the Place des Cocotiers, the local produce market and the Tjibaou Cultural Centre, located 20mins from the city. The focal point of the city is Coconut Park with its attractive colonial houses and beautiful hibiscus and bougainvilleas. The marina is worth a visit and there are attractive beaches at Anse Vata, Baie des Citrons and at Pointe Magnin.
Mon 12 Apr - Mystery Island , Vanuatu
Arrives 8:00 – Departs 17:00Mystery Island is one of the most southern islands of the Vanuatu group. It sits off the bigger island of Tanna on the southern tip of Vanuatu. There are golden beaches, palm trees and a coral reef with thousands of fish. The island is uninhabited except for the visiting cruise ship passengers who come to swim, snorkel and purchase shells and goods sold by locals from nearby Tanna island.
Tue 13 Apr - Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
Arrives 08:00 – Departs 17:00The Isle of Pines is part of New Caledonia and is situated 50km south east of the mainland and 80 km’s south-east of the capital Noumea. The island is characterized by tall narrow pine trees, perfect white sandy beaches and turquoise lagoons. This island was once a convict settlement for political prisoners from Paris and later became an ordinary prison. The islands landscape consists of spectacular natural colours of white sand, green, blue water and lush green vegetation. The island is also beautiful under water as there are spectacular colourful corals and fish. Vao on the islands southern most tip is the only real village. The islands sole church dominates the village centre.
Wed 14 Apr - At Sea
Thu 15 Apr - At Sea
Fri 16 Apr - Brisbane, Australia
Arrives 06:30It’s time to disembark and say goodbye to Radiance of the Seas.
Choose your Cabin!
- Main Dining Room: offering both flexible and traditional options. The flexible option allows you to select your own dining time and table companions on a daily basis.
- Brasserie 30: This venue serves world-class cuisine for lunch in 30 minutes or less. Brasserie 30 offers international fare, daily chef specials and a delicious salad bar.
- Izumi: The traditional Asian dishes at Izumi will impress you with pure, delicate flavours, the freshest of ingredients and impeccable presentation. Choose from sushi rolls, sashimi, hot rock (ishi-yaki) plates and more. Menu items are charged individually.
- Chops Grille: Royal Caribbean’s popular signature steakhouse, features grade-A premium cuts of steak cooked to your specifications, fresh seafood, hearty side dishes and mouth-watering desserts in an upmarket, contemporary setting.
- Giovanni’s Table: This casual Italian trattoria has indoor and al fresco seating. Giovanni’s Table serves rustic dishes with contemporary flair, including toasted herb focaccia, pasta’s, braised meat dishes and stews, all served family-style.
- Johnny Rockets: Get the family together for good old-fashioned hamburgers and fries at Johnny Rockets – complete with authentic 1950s décor, a menu filled with all-American favourites and a jukebox at every table.
- Ice skating Shows: Royal Caribbean is the first and only cruise line with ice skating rinks right onboard Oasis, Freedom and Voyager Class ships – and complimentary ice spectaculars featuring professional skaters that amaze with jumps, lifts and spins.
- Original productions: Royal Caribbean Productions, our own in-house production company, brings together world-class performers to star in awe-inspiring original shows from contemporary dance to headline musical acts, aerial acrobatics and more.
- Guest entertainers: We supplement a full-time roster of amazing singers and dancers with special guest performers that are loaded with talent – from well-known bands and vocalists to stand-up comedians, dance troupes, jugglers, magicians and more.
- Theme Nights: When the sun goes down, the excitement flares up with theme nights onboard. From masquerade balls to ’70s or ’80s night, there’s always an element of surprise in our themes.
- Onboard activities: Rock climbing, Ice rink, Fitness centre, Fitness classes, Mini golf, FlowRider, pool and library
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? Note that Noumea now requires mandatory travel insurance for entry. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure).
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.