Multiple dates in 2019
- Return economy airfares from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Enjoy excursions and guided sightseeing
- Visit iconic cities such as Delhi, Jaipur and Agra
International roundtrip airfare
All domestic transfers
Round trip airport transfer
Sightseeing admissions as specified
Private coach with air conditioning
English speaking guide
6 nights’ hotel accommodation
Meals: 6 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 5 dinners
TRAVEL DATES Departures dates in 2019:
- Mar: 06, 13, 20
- Apr: 10, 17, 24
- May: 01, 08, 15, 22
- Aug: 14, 28
- Sep: 04, 11, 18
- Oct: 02, 09, 16, 23
- Nov: 20, 27
- Day 1 Arrive in Delhi
- Day 2 Delhi – Jaipur / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 3 Jaipur / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 4 Jaipur – Agra / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 5 Agra / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 6 Agra – Delhi / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 7-8 Departure from Delhi / Meals: Breakfast
- New Delhi – Crowne Plaza Rohini or Similar
- Agra – Crystal Sarovar Premiere or Similar
- Jaipur – Four Points by Sheraton or Similar
WHY BOOK WITH MYDISCOVERIES?
At MyDiscoveries we want to help you make ‘one day’, today. Whether you’re into cruising or glamping, or if you’d prefer to holiday at home or abroad, we’re driven to make your holiday dreams come true. With over 20 years of travel experience, you can be sure we can create the right holiday for you. Can’t find what you’re looking for on our site? Call us on 1300 404 606 and one of our travel consultants can create an incredible package for you.
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Multiple departure dates in 2019.
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Our valued up to pricing in our offers are based on the ‘rack rate’ of the room and the inclusions at the time of publication of the offer (that’s hotel-speak for ‘Recommended Retail Price’). Supplier pricing /charges are dynamic and therefore constantly changing depending on peak seasons, low seasons and events so we use the rack rate which is consistent year round and 100% verifiable. The value and comparative savings have been determined based on the supplier’s shared rack rates and the value of inclusions. Rack rates may not be reflective of actual rates being charged, dependent on the timing and manner of your booking and therefore are only indicative of the level of value.
- Excludes: India Visa, Laundry and other items of a personal nature, Telecommunications or other Internet (WiFi) communication, Trip delay or interruption by airline schedule change, Travel insurance coverage for baggage, accident and trip cancellation/interruption, Cost for anything not specifically mentioned in the listing above.
VISA INFORMATION To enter India, Australian passport holders must have a valid and appropriate visa. A full visa must be arranged prior to arrival. An Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is available for online application prior to arrival in India and is linked above. The e-Visa is available to eligible Australians for tourism, business and/or medical-related travel for up to 60 days. Alternatively, you can contact an external visa provider such as Visa Central directly for more details or to arrange a visa.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Arrive in Delhi
Begin your journey by embarking on your international flight to Delhi. Upon arrival at India Gandhi International Airport you will be met by your tour manager and transferred to your hotel.
Delhi - Jaipur
Enjoy your daily breakfast and afterwards your guide will meet you in the hotel lobby to begin your half day tour of Old Delhi. The morning will be spent exploring the Jama Masjidthe largest mosque in India and drive past the Red Fort and the bustling Chandni Chowk bazaar on a rickshaw. After lunch you will be transferred to Jaipur via bus. The drive to Jaipur will be approximately 6 hours. Upon arrival in Jaipur, you will check into your hotel to relax and prepare for your full day tour tomorrow.
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
In the morning, visit the hillside Amber Fort, the ancient capital of the state. You have the opportunity to enjoy an unique elephant ride (or Jeep ride) to the fort, just as Indian royalty once did. At the top you will admire the unbeatable view and explore the inside of the palaces. Drive back to the ‘Pink City’of Jaipur and stop at the facade of the famous Hawa Mahal, also known as the Palace of the Winds and Jaipur’s most distinctive landmark, which was constructed using red and pink sandstone. Continue to the City Palace Museum and view the superb collection of Rajasthani costumes and armoury; then head to Jantar Mantar-the largest stone observatory in the world. You will then be driven through the pink rose residential and business areas before you are escorted back to the hotel.
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Jaipur - Agra
Today you will be transferred to Agra. Visit the former royal city of Fatehpur Sikri en-route, one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splend-our at its height, built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. On arrival in Agra you will be checked into your hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure, exploring the local markets and admiring the famous marble inlay work and masterpieces of embroidery for which Agra is renowned.
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Early morning visit to the Taj Mahal to avoid the crowds and the heat. The Taj Mahal is one of the 8 wonders of the world and was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in loving memory of his beloved wife. Return to hotel for breakfast. And then you will visit the palatial Royal Pavillions at the red sandstone Agra Fort to gain an insight into the royal Mughal lifestyle. After enjoying lunch at your hotel you will spend the afternoon exploring the bustling local market.
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Agra - Delhi
After early morning breakfast at hotel you will be driven to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi and have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon you will visit Qutub Minar-built by Qutub-udDin-Aibek in 1199. Then on to Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch) and the Lakshminarayan Temple. You will also pass the President’s House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place shopping centre. Afterwards you will gain insight into the local religion at a colorful Hindu temple.
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Departure from Delhi back to Australia
After breakfast, spend the morning in Delhi at leisure. Later you will then be transferred to the International Airport for your flight home. We hope you enjoyed your journey to India with us!
India is a vast country well-known for its hospitality. In India, you say “Athithi Devo Bhava”, which means “the guest is God.” Moreover, of course, India has also historic and architectural treasures like The Taj Mahal and Agra Fort that you will visit during this very complete 9-day tour!
- Departures from Sydney & Melbourne: China Southern Airlines
- Departures from Brisbane & Perth: China Southern Airlines or Singapore Airlines
TRANSFERDuring this tour, all transfers are included in the deal!
MYDISCOVERIES VIP PACK
- Start your holiday before you’ve even stepped on the plane with MyDiscoveries exclusive VIP package.
- Arrive at Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane airport in the comfort and style of a privately chauffeured luxury SUV or sedan, complete with complimentary water and WiFi.
- Relax and unwind away from the usual airport hustle and bustle with premium lounge access complete with an array of amazing facilities at your disposal.
- Read more CLICK HERE
- India has three main seasons; summer, winter and monsoon. The monsoon season normally hits between June and September.
- Winter season between October and March is the best time to travel when the weather is more comfortable.
- To enter India, Australian passport holders must have a valid and appropriate visa.
- A full visa must be arranged prior to arrival. An Electronic Visa (e-Visa) is available for online application prior to arrival in India and is linked above. The e-Visa is available to eligible Australians for tourism, business and/or medical-related travel for up to 60 days. Alternatively, you can contact an external visa provider such as Visa Central directly for more details or to arrange a visa.
- MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you.
- Call us on 1300 404 606 and quote Discovery10 for a 10% discount.
Once you have purchased your voucher, you will automatically get an email from My Discoveries reconfirming next steps including completing your SNA online booking form. You can also contact us on 1300 404 606 and we will happily assist you with purchasing your holiday online or over the phone.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will I get my ticket(s)?
- Our partner operator negotiates great deals with airlines ahead of time, purchasing tickets in bulk at different times throughout the year to provide you with the very best value for money. Unfortunately, this means there is no pre-set time when you will get your tickets other than in advance of your travel. Sometimes this can occur months in advance while in others, it’s 30 days or less prior to travel. Rest assured we have everything under control and no one has ever missed their flights in their 6-year history.
- Your tickets will be issued electronically, but are no longer needed by the airlines. Upon check-in, you just need to show your passport and visa.
Where will I have a stopover on my flight?
- We are not able to confirm if there will be a stopover or where that might be on your way to and from your chosen destination.When you purchased your group tour, we endeavour to find the best path to get you from your origin city (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide) to your destination.Most of the time, this means we need to go through a large hub airport to then connect with a domestic flight. We always seek to ensure the minimum amount of layover time that meets with the required transfer times set by the airlines and/or designated airports.If you wish to pay an additional cost to upgrade to a better, more direct flight path or to business class, you may contact SNA customer service and we can discuss the options available.
When will I get my itinerary?
- This My Discoveries Voucher you will receive post purchase serves as your tour itinerary. A detailed day-by-day summary of your hotels and other travel details will be sent to you at least one week prior to travel to ensure it is complete and accurate. Your confirmed hotel list is sent out seven days prior departure. This is because sometimes small details change at the last minute due to the complexity of travel to developing countries.
What about visa(s)?
- Our Operator SNA will be happy to assist you with any Visa requirements you may have. Should you wish SNA to organise visas for you, SNA will be processing your visa in bulk, based on travel tour dates and group sizes. Each country has its own visa process which unfortunately can vary widely beyond our control. Developing countries are notorious for inconsistent processing, which is why we strongly suggest you leave it up to us to deal with it.
- We have dedicated customer service personnel to hand-hold your visa application through each step to ensure nothing goes wrong. Unfortunately, there is no pre-set schedule we can confirm other than you will receive them ahead of your travel. Please contact SNA if you have concerns about your visa.
- Alternatively, you are able to process your own visas directly with the countries consulate closest to you.
What are the refund and cancellation policies?
- My Discoveries and SNA Tours have partnered together to bring you the best value-for-money deal possible. This means that once the 30-day Booking Guarantee Period ends, there will be penalties for cancelling. Once the 30-day period ends a minimum of $350 SNA Tours & $100 My Discoveries fees apply per person & will be charged to cover administrative costs incurred.
- Once airtickets are issued, no refund is possible. Should there be a health or other serious issue, please contact My Discoveries and SNA with supporting documentation and we will assess the claim on compassionate grounds. My Discoveries strongly recommends Travel insurance and we can organise this. Simply email email@example.com to receive 10% off your travel insurance.
Can I decide my travel flight path?
- SNA facilitate hundreds of travellers across dozens of dates and half a dozen origin cities. This means they need to have the flexibility to manage across multiple airlines and cannot provide each passenger or travel group with their own preferred flight path. The more direct flight path, the higher the cost. Admittedly, this is a trade-off when traveling at this amazing price.
Can I upgrade my flights?
- Yes, you can upgrade your International flights to Business Class for $3,500 per person. Please contact the SNA Customer Service team to discuss the details and update your booking. Please note domestic flights can only be booked in Economy.