Marvel at the colour and diversity of the endangered Great Barrier Reef from the comfort and convenience of the Pacific Dawn. This 7-night Great Barrier Reef cruise with P&O checks you in to four sunny ports of call in Queensland. Launch off from Airlie Beach to explore much-loved Hamilton Island and Whitehaven Beach, and use Port Douglas as your gateway to the Daintree region. No-fuss, local and all-inclusive, this package is your ticket to Australia’s most famous natural wonder.
- Spend a week in the heart of the Great Barrier Reef
- All meals included
- Activities and facilities included on P&O’s Pacific Dawn
- Stop in at Airlie Beach, Cairns Yorkeys Knob, Port Douglas and Willis Island
- Jul: 13, 22
- Aug: 30
- Sep: 7
- Oct: 5, 25
- Nov: 16, 29, 30
- Jan: 10, 11
- Feb: 8
- Mar: 14
- Apr: 4, 25
- Jun: 6, 20
- Aug: 1, 11
- Oct: 3
- Nov: 7
- Dec: 5
- Day 1: Brisbane, Australia
- Day 2: At Sea
- Day 3: Airlie Beach, Australia
- Day 4: Cairns Yorkeys Knob, Australia
- Day 5: Port Douglas, Australia
- Day 6: Willis Island (Drop Anchor), Australia
- Day 7: At Sea
- Day 8: Brisbane, Australia
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: 16 Nov 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on single package staying in an Inside cabin & on twin package staying in an Oceanview cabin on 16 Nov 2019
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, speciality restaurants, beverages.
Book your Great Barrier Reef cruise now by purchasing online at www.mydiscoveries.com.au or calling us on 1300 404 606.
Airlie Beach, Australia
Cairns Yorkeys Knob, Australia
Port Douglas, Australia
Willis Island (Drop Anchor), Australia
- Enjoy complimentary dining (included in your package) at Waterfront Restaurant
- Indulge in specialty dining at Shell & Bones, Salt Grill, overseen by celebrity chef Luke Mangan and Chef’s Table, offering a top-tier degustation menu.
- For casual snacks and lighter meals throughout the day, enjoy The Grill, The Cafe, New Zealand Natural Ice Cream and more
- Swimming pool, waterslides and hot tubs
- The Oasis adult retreat
- Fitness Centre with group classes and special Bootcamp at Sea program
- Sports training courts
- Jogging track
- Classes for dance, art & craft, drinks, cooking and more
- Cooking demonstrations
- Whisky & wine tasting
- Bingo, karaoke
- Race car simulators
- Photo, video gallery
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure).
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.