As you travel the southern regions of Western Australia and across the Nullarbor—one of this country’s epic road journeys—you’ll appreciate a land of contrasts. See the beauty in the colourful accents of wildflowers, stark landscapes and enormous mines.
- Flights included from Brisbane & The Hunter
- Journey across the Nullarbor, Australia’s longest straight road
- See the brilliant display of heath and wildflowers in Kalbarri National Park
- 22 Sep 2019
- Day 1: Home – Fremantle
- Day 2: Perth – Cervantes
- Day 3: Cervantes – Kalbarri
- Day 4: Kalbarri – Geraldton
- Day 5: Geraldton – Fremantle
- Day 6: Fremantle – Margaret River
- Day 7: Margaret River
- Day 8: Margaret River – Albany
- Day 9: Albany – Whale World and Sightseeing
- Day 10: Albany – Esperence
- Day 11: Esperance Experience
- Day 12: Esperance – Hyden
- Day 13: Hyden – Kalgoorlie
- Day 14: Kalgoorlie – Cocklebiddy
- Day 15: Cocklebiddy – Ceduna
- Day 16: Ceduna – Port Augusta
- Day 17: Port Augusta – Wentworth
- Day 18: Wentworth – Wagga Wagga
- Day 19: Wagga Wagga – Sydney – Home
- Fremantle: Rydges Esplanade Hotel Fremantle
- Cervantes: Cervantes Pinnacles Motel
- Kalbarri: Kalbarri Beach Resort
- Geraldton: Ibis Styles Geraldton
- Fremantle: Comfort Inn – Grange on Farrelly
- Albany: Dog Rock Motel
- Esperence: Bayview Motel
- Hyden: Wave Rock Motel
- Kalgoorlie: Quality Inn Railway
- Cocklebiddy: Cocklebiddy Wedgetail Inn
- Ceduna: Ceduna Foreshore Hotel Motel
- Port Augusta: Standpipe Golf Motor Inn
- Wentworth: Wentworth Grande Resort
- Wagga Wagga: International Hotel Wagga Wagga
Why Book with MyDiscoveries?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Departure Date: 22 Sep 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- A door to door service is offered on tours where a passenger lives (or is joining the tour) in the Greater Brisbane Area and “Taxi Home Pickup and Return*” is listed under the inclusions on the individual itinerary. The area covers anywhere from Bribie Island in the north, Ipswich and surrounds in the west to Jacobs Well in the south. A door to door service may be available to passengers outside of these areas (at an additional cost); please speak to our staff at time of booking if you would like further information.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees
- Please note all our holidays are subject to availability at time of booking. Should your dates not be available please note the My Discoveries Booking Guarantee applies. The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
- Excludes: travel insurance, Items of a personal nature, Meals not mentioned
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Home – Fremantle
Perth – Cervantes
Cervantes – Kalbarri
Kalbarri – Geraldton
Geraldton – Fremantle
Fremantle – Margaret River
Margaret River – Albany
Albany – Whale World and Sightseeing
Albany – Esperence
Esperance – Hyden
Hyden – Kalgoorlie
Kalgoorlie – Cocklebiddy
Cocklebiddy – Ceduna
Ceduna – Port Augusta
Port Augusta – Wentworth
Wentworth – Wagga Wagga
Wagga Wagga – Sydney – Home
Flights Flights are included from Sydney and Brisbane. If you are flying from another destination call us to arrange flights NEED FLIGHTS? CALL US ON 1300 404 606
Weather Australia is a large continent and as a result, weather varies depending on the state and location. September is a transition season for Australia and spring turns into summer and brings warmer weather.
Travel Insurance We recommend you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. Call MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 100 to get a personalised quote on travel insurance
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
When will my booking be confirmed? Once your MyDiscoveries holiday voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by a member of the MyDiscoveries Reservations team. MyDiscoveries will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates and will send you an email to confirm your booking information. If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy. When booking in to your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements.
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the MyDiscoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
When will I receive my tour documentation? This depends on the tour operator. Please contact us on 1300 404 606 for more details
What type of clothes should I bring? Weather across Australia can be very changeable. A warm jacket and a spray jacket are a must. Shoes to wear in water are also strongly recommended.
Taxi Home Pickup and Return* A door to door service is offered on tours where a passenger lives (or is joining the tour) in the Greater Brisbane Area and “Taxi Home Pickup and Return*” is listed under the inclusions on the individual itinerary. The area covers anywhere from Bribie Island in the north, Ipswich and surrounds in the west to Jacobs Well in the south. A door to door service may be available to passengers outside of these areas (at an additional cost); please speak to our staff at time of booking if you would like further information.