- Included return flights between Australia and Canada
- 7 nights on 5-star Alaska Inside Passage Cruise with Celebrity Cruises
- Escorted tour in the Rocky Mountains in Banff and Jasper
Economy class airfares from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane to Vancouver and Vancouver to Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane with Air Canada.
Accommodation, tours, meals and transfers as indicated in the itinerary.
27 meals included (as per itinerary): 13 Breakfast, 6 Lunches, 8 Dinners.
7 nights on Alaska Inside Passage Cruise on 5-star Celebrity Eclipse with Celebrity Cruises
While onboard cruise – all meals and entertainment included, choice of cabin
4 night escorted coach tour
Prepaid taxes, port charges and cruise gratuities
DEPARTURE DATE Departure in 2019:
- Jul: 05, 12, 26
- Aug: 02, 30
- Sep: 06, 13
- Day 1: Australia – Vancouver
- Day 2: Vancouver / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 3: Commence Alaska Inside Passage Cruise – Celebrity Cruises on Eclipse / MEALS: Dinner
- Day 4: Inside Passage Cruising / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Icy Strait Point, Alaska / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Hubbard Glacier / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7: Juneau, Alaska / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8: Ketchikan, Alaska / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9: Inside Passage Cruising / MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 10: Arrive Vancouver / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 11: Rockies Premium Tour – Vancouver – Blue River / MEALS: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 12: Blue River – Jasper – Banff / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 13: Banff / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 14: Banff – Lake Louise – Revelstoke / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 15: Revelstoke – Okanagan – Vancouver / MEALS: Breakfast
- Day 16: Inflight
- Day 17: Arrive Australia
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: Multiple Departure Dates in 2019
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in an Inside cabin from Sydney on 06 Sep 19.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- Prices are correct at time of printing but are subject to availability, currency fluctuations and surcharges and are only guaranteed when paid in full.
- Melbourne price applicable to direct Air Canada services only.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, speciality restaurants, beverages.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Australia - Vancouver
Morning at leisure in Vancouver
Inside Passage Cruising
Icy Strait Point, Alaska
Inside Passage Cruising
Rockies Premium Tour - Vancouver - Blue River
Blue River - Jasper - Banff
Banff - Lake Louise - Revelstoke
Revelstoke - Okanagan Valley - Vancouver - Australia
TRANSFER Your airport transfer is included in the deal!
- Main Restaurant: The centrepiece of our immersive and enriching range of culinary experiences.
- Traditional Dining: Prefer to dine at the same time every night? Then Traditional Dining is for you. Simply choose the nightly seating time you wish before you set sail, then enjoy your days aboard Celebrity as you desire.
- Celebrity Select Dining: If you choose Celebrity Select Dining, you will still be seated in the ship’s main restaurant, order from the same dinner menu, and enjoy the same exemplary service, but with more flexibility of timing.
- Casual Dining:
- Oceanview café: From pasta and pizza to stir-fry and sushi, there is something for everyone at lunch, dinner and late into the night.
- The AquaSpa Café: This spa-inspired restaurant serves an eclectic mix of dishes that will satisfy your hunger with healthy ingredients to please you whether you are a food lover or fitness fan.
- Pool/Mast Grill: Sip a cocktail or a soft drink on deck, or order a light bite to eat poolside.
- Speciality Restaurant:
- Qsine: Unordinary dining experience with elements of surprise and delight
- Murano: Impeccable service, classic design, world-class cuisine
- Tuscan Grille: The passionate culinary tradition of Italy
- Silk Harvest: Authentic Asian cuisine
- Lawn Club Grill: The flavourful joys of outdoor grilling
- The Alcoves: Chic, cabana-style settings designed for secluded relaxation.
- Sushi on Five: Like a French café, freshly made sweet or savoury crêpes – the perfect inspiration for a snack any time.
- Riedel® Wine Crystal Workshop
- A Taste Of Film
- Star Chefs Cooking Competition, Mixology 101, Food & Wine Pairing
- Guest Entertainment
- The Hot Glass Class
- Lounges, Bars, and Clubs
- CANYON RANCH SPACLUB®
- Fitness Centre
WEATHER Canada and Alaska’s climate varies wildly based on geography, from permafrost in the north to four distinct seasons towards the equator. In this region, the temperature can climb up to 35 degrees Celsius in the summer and descend to a chilly -25 degrees Celsius during winter.
VISA All Australians travelling to or transiting through Canada by air are required are required to obtain an electronic travel authorisation (eTA) prior to arrival in Canada and is linked above. You can apply only through the official website for an eTA online. Alternatively you can contact an external visa provider such as Visa Central directly for more details or to arrange a visa.
- MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you.
- Call us on 1300 404 606 and quote Discovery10 for a 10% discount.
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure). VANCOUVER OPTIONAL TOUR
- Vancouver City & The Lookout Tour: $95
- 24 Hour Vancouver Hop-On, Hop-Off Dual Pass: $65
- Vancouver City & Capilano Suspension Bridge: $132
- Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge: $216
- Electric Coal Harbour Tour: $50
- North Shore Sea to Sky Tour: $154
- Coast Rainforest Adventure: $240
- Best of Downtown Tour with Non-Alcoholic Pairings: $146
- Best of Downtown Tour with Alcoholic Pairings: $193
- World’s Best Food Truck Tour: $115
- Granville Island Market Tour: $115
- Gastronomic Gastown Tour: $146
- Gastronomic Gastown Tour with Alcoholic Pairings: $193
- Brewery Creek Walking Tour: $98
- Vancouver Brewery Tour: $111
- Sunset Dinner Cruise: $125
- Vancouver Harbour Cruise: $51
- Granite Falls Tour: $111
- City & Seals Tour: $60
- Bowen Island Dinner & Sites Tour: $171
- Whale Watching: $202
- Ultimate Day Tour: $408
- The Grand Bicycle Tour: $112
- The Stanley Bicycle Tour: $81
- Epic Electric Bike Tour: $112
- Canada Place Photowalk: $154
- Historic Gastown Photowalk: $154
- Whistler and Sea to Sky Gondola Tour: $225
- Whistler Tour with Peak 2 Peak Gondola: $304
- Whistler Tour (Return by Floatplane): $448
- Victoria & Butchart Gardens: $255
- Victoria & Butchart Gardens (with one-way Floatplane): $509
- Victoria Excursion (Vancouver – Victoria One Way) : $181
- Panorama Classic: $171
- The Mail Run: $304
- Victoria Whale Watching Adventure: $586
- Fly ‘n Dine to Bowen Island: $343
- Snorkel with Seals: $364
- FlyOver Canada: $31
- Vancouver Lookout: $23
- Grouse Mountain Skyride Admission: $74
- Capilano Suspension Bridge: $67
- Sea to Sky Gondola: $48
- Discover the grizzly bears: $256
- Discover Banff & it’s wildlife tour: $82
- Evening wildlife safari: $65
- Discover Lake Louise & Moraine Lake: $98
- Taste & explore sightseeing tour: $381
- Lake Minnewaska cruise: $74
- Explore Banff (including gondola): $168
- Explore Banff tour (including gondola & lake cruise): $210
- Mountain lakes & waterfalls: $218
- Via ferrata: explorer route – climbing tour: $196
- Signature hikes: $121
- Glaciers, lakes and peaks of Lake Louise – hiking tour: $174
- River explorer tour: $71
- Eat the castle at the Fairmont Banff springs hotel: $232
- Banff gondola: $75
- Mount Norquay sightseeing chairlift: $43
- Bow river ride horseback adventure: $74
- Sundance loop ride horseback adventure: $138
- Cowboy horseback cookout – lunch: $176
- Cowboy horseback cookout – dinner: $188
- Bow river nature float: $80
- Bow horseshoe canyon river: $112
- Maligne Valley sightseeing & boat cruise: $179
- Maligne Lake cruise: $98
- Jasper and its wildlife tour: $88
- Jasper tramway shuttle & ride: $75
- Columbia icefield tour: $269
- The sunburst canoe adventure: $179
- The pyramid lake evening canoe adventure: $179
- Jasper motorcycle sidecar tour: $242
- Jasper rafting tour: $100
- Explore Jasper tour: $146
- Experience Athabasca Glacier: $299
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.