- Explore 5 ports in South Pacific aboard Golden Princess
- Don’t miss out on important village traditions as you are presented with a bowl of kava or Yagona to drink as sign of welcome and respect
- All meals and onboard entertainment included
SAIL DATES Departure in 2019:
- 03 Nov 2019
- 25 Feb 2020
- Day 1: Melbourne, Australia
- Day 2: At Sea
- Day 3: At Sea
- Day 4: At Sea
- Day 5: Noumea, New Caledonia
- Day 6: At Sea
- Day 7: Lautoka, Fiji
- Day 8: Suva, Fiji
- Day 9: At Sea
- Day 10: Port Vila, Vanuatu
- Day 11: Mare, New Caledonia
- Day 12: At Sea
- Day 13: At Sea
- Day 14: At Sea
- Day 15: Melbourne, Australia
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: 03 Nov 2019 & 25 Feb 2020
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in an Inside and on sail date if 25 Feb 2020
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, speciality restaurants.
VISA Visas for Australians travelling overseas A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in a particular country. We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300404606
Noumea, New Caledonia
The second-largest city of Fiji, Lautoka is located in the west, on the island of Viti Levu. It is nicknamed The Sugar City due to its expansive sugarcane plantations producing the island’s most important crop. Its soft-sand beaches are fringed with swaying palm and coconut trees reflected in the crystalline turquoise waters. A drive through the city center allows glimpses of tree-lined streets, colonial houses, colorful markets and a vibrant local culture.
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Mare, New Caledonia
Maré Island or Nengone is the second-largest of the Loyalty Islands, in the archipelago of New Caledonia, an overseas territory of France in the Pacific Ocean. The island is part of the commune of Maré, in the Loyalty Islands Province of New Caledonia.
|Upgrade to an Oceanview Cabin
|Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin
- Anytime Dining: Just like a restaurant at home, the choice is yours! Anytime Dining enables guests the freedom to dine when and with whom they wish, at any time between 5:30 PM and 10 PM. Reservations are available through an onboard dining hotline, but not required, and diners may choose to eat only with their own group or be seated with other guests.
- Traditional Dining: This option allows you to dine at the same time each day and enjoy the same tablemates and waitstaff throughout your voyage. Choose from either early or late seating.
- Crafted by Curtis Stone: In the Main Dining Room, savour fresh new cuisine designed by award-winning Chef Curtis Stone during every voyage.
- You will also love:
- Chef’s Table Experience
- Chocolate Journeys℠
- Sabatini’s℠ (Italian speciality restaurant)
- Crown Grill℠ (steakhouse speciality restaurant)
- Vines (wine bar)
- International Café
- Horizon Court (buffet)
- Prego Pizzeria
- Trident Grill (burgers and hot dogs)
- Discovery at SEA™ Programs
- Festivals of the World
- The Piazza
- Shops of Princess
- Art Gallery & Auctions
- Photo & Video Gallery
- Platinum Photography Studio
- Freshwater Pools & Hot Tubs
- Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, tennis)
- Princess Links (putting course)
- Movies Under the Stars®
- Original Musical Productions
- Music & Dancing
- Vegas-style Casino
- Featured Guest Entertainers
- Princess Theater
- Vista Show Lounge
- Explorers Lounge
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Wheelhouse Bar
- The Princess Luxury Bed (on board in Oct. 2017)
- SLEEP by Princess
- The Sanctuary (retreat for adults)
- Lotus Spa®
- Lotus Spa® Fitness Center
- Fitness Classes
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure).
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.