- Return international economy flights included
- All domestic transfers included
- Discover Beijing and The Great Wall
- 26 meals and select excursions included
- May: 03, 17, 24, 31
- Jun: 07, 14
- Jul*: 05
- Aug*: 02, 16, 30
- Sep: 13
- Oct: 04, 11, 18, 25
- Nov: 01, 08, 15
PLEASE NOTE: Due to flight schedule and departing times, you may depart one day earlier
- Day 1 Beijing Arrival
- Day 2 Beijing – Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Beijing / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 3 Beijing – The Great Wall, Beijing / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4 Beijing – Jinan-Tai’an, Daming Lake, Black Tiger Spring / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 5 Tai’an, Leisure Day / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 6 Tai’an – Hangzhou – West Lake, Tea Village / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 7 Suzhou – Master of Nets Garden / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 8 Suzhou to Shanghai – Nanjing walking district, The Bund / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9 Shanghai –Yichang / Meals: Breakfast, Dinner
- Day 10 Yangtze River Cruise/ Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 11 Yangtze River Cruise/ Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 12 Yangtze River Cruise/ Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 13-14 Chongqing Departure / Meals: Breakfast
- Beijing: Park Plaza Science Park Hotel or Similar
- Tai’an: Four Points by Sheraton Tai’an or Similar
- Hangzhou: Hangzhou Holiday Inn Xiaoshan or Similar
- Suzhou: Suzhou Ramada Hotel High-Tech Zone or Similar
- Shanghai: Shanghai Koyal International Hotel
- Yangtze River Cruise: Gold 6# or President 7# or Similar
WHY BOOK WITH MYDISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Multiple departure dates in 2019 available to choose from.
- Please note all dates are subject to availability at time of booking. Rest assured, should your dates not be available, the Booking Guarantee applies.
- Dates are subject to availability at time of booking. We recommend you be quick to redeem your holiday and increase your chances of getting your preferred dates locked in!
- Voucher is for one person based on single or twin /double occupancy.
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior.
- $500 per person Surcharge departure from Perth & Brisbane.
- Price is for one person based on double occupancy on departure from Sydney or Melbourne.
- $200 per person High Season Surcharge on Jul & Aug 2019.
- Single supplement of $650 is payable upon booking for single travellers.
- Cancellation prior to flight ticket issue will incur a $350 cancellation fee, there will be no refund after the flight ticket is issued.
- Return date change will incur a charge of $200 per person before the air ticket has been issued and is subject to airline availability.
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, a traffic condition, and other unforeseen occurrences.
- All currencies are in AUD Dollars unless stated otherwise.
- Our valued up to pricing in our offers are based on the ‘rack rate’ of the room and the inclusions at the time of publication of the offer (that’s hotel-speak for ‘Recommended Retail Price’). Supplier pricing /charges are dynamic and therefore constantly changing depending on peak seasons, low seasons and events so we use the rack rate which is consistent year round and 100% verifiable. The value and comparative savings have been determined based on the supplier’s shared rack rates and the value of inclusions. Rack rates may not be reflective of actual rates being charged, dependent on the timing and manner of your booking and therefore are only indicative of the level of value.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover. Members receive 10% off any travel insurance policy – simply mention the promo code: DISCOVERY10.
- Excludes: visa, travel insurance, single supplement upgrades, add-ons, and excursions, anything not listed above i.e.: laundry, personal item.
To book your holiday, buy online at mydiscoveries.com.au or call us on 1300 404 606
Beijing - Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Beijing
Beijing - The Great Wall, Beijing
Jinan-Tai'an, Daming Lake, Black Tiger Spring
Tai'an, Leisure Day
Tai'an - Hangzhou - West Lake, Tea Village
Suzhou - Master of Nets Garden
Suzhou to Shanghai - Nanjing walking district, The Bund
Shanghai – Yichang
Yangtze River Cruise
Yangtze River Cruise
Yangtze River Cruise
- Return international flights are included in your package
- Departures from Sydney & Melbourne: Sichuan Airlines or Xiamen Airlines
- Departure from Brisbane, Perth & Adelaide: Sichuan Airline, China Southern Airline, Air China, Xiamen Airlines
- All domestic transfers are included
- Private air-conditioned coach
- Start your holiday before you’ve even stepped on the plane with MyDiscoveries exclusive VIP package.
- Arrive at Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane airport in the comfort and style of a privately chauffeured luxury SUV or sedan, complete with complimentary water and WiFi.
- Relax and unwind away from the usual airport hustle and bustle with premium lounge access complete with an array of amazing facilities at your disposal.
- China is a huge country with diverse climates.
- Spring, from March to May, and Autumn, from September to early November, are the best months to travel.
VISA A visa gives a non-citizen permission to enter and stay in a certain country. Australian travellers require a visa to enter China on holiday. MyDiscoveries cannot issue visas for your trip. You will need to research Visa requirements and contact the nearest embassy or consulate. Australian Government’s travel advice service smartraveller.gov.au is a good place to start. Read more Visa information here.
- MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you.
- Call us on 1300 404 606 and quote Discovery10 for a 10% discount.
- Our partner operator negotiates great deals with airlines ahead of time, purchasing tickets in bulk at different times throughout the year to provide you with the very best value for money. Unfortunately, this means there is no pre-set time when you will get your tickets other than in advance of your travel. Sometimes this can occur months in advance while in others, it’s 30 days or less prior to travel. Rest assured we have everything under control and no one has ever missed their flights in their 6-year history.
- Your tickets will be issued electronically, but are no longer needed by the airlines. Upon check-in, you just need to show your passport and visa.
- We are not able to confirm if there will be a stopover or where that might be on your way to and from your chosen destination. When you purchased your group tour, we endeavour to find the best path to get you from your origin city (Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Adelaide) to your destination. Most of the time, this means we need to go through a large hub airport to then connect with a domestic flight. We always seek to ensure the minimum amount of layover time that meets with the required transfer times set by the airlines and/or designated airports. If you wish to pay an additional cost to upgrade to a better, more direct flight path or to business class, you may contact SNA customer service and we can discuss the options available.
- This My Discoveries Voucher you will receive post purchase serves as your tour itinerary. A detailed day-by-day summary of your hotels and other travel details will be sent to you at least one week prior to travel to ensure it is complete and accurate. Your confirmed hotel list is sent out seven days prior departure. This is because sometimes small details change at the last minute due to the complexity of travel to developing countries.
- Our Operator SNA will be happy to assist you with any Visa requirements you may have. Should you wish SNA to organise visas for you, SNA will be processing your visa in bulk, based on travel tour dates and group sizes. Each country has its own visa process which unfortunately can vary widely beyond our control. Developing countries are notorious for inconsistent processing, which is why we strongly suggest you leave it up to us to deal with it.
- We have dedicated customer service personnel to hand-hold your visa application through each step to ensure nothing goes wrong. Unfortunately, there is no pre-set schedule we can confirm other than you will receive them ahead of your travel. Please contact SNA if you have concerns about your visa.
- Alternatively, you are able to process your own visas directly with the countries consulate closest to you.
To enter China, Australian passport holders must have a valid and appropriate visa. A full visa must be obtained prior to travel. The website of the Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Australia has detailed information on the eligibility of Australians for various visa types and is linked above. Alternatively, you can contact an external visa provider such as Visa Central directly for more information or arrange a visa.
- My Discoveries and SNA Tours have partnered together to bring you the best value-for-money deal possible. This means that there will be penalties for cancelling. Once the 30-day period ends a minimum of $350 SNA Tours. A $100 My Discoveries fees will apply per person & will be charged to cover administrative costs incurred following cancellation.
- Once air tickets are issued, no refund is possible. Should there be a health or other serious issue, please contact My Discoveries and SNA with supporting documentation and we will assess the claim on compassionate grounds. My Discoveries strongly recommends Travel insurance and we can organise this. Simply email email@example.com to receive 10% off your travel insurance.
- SNA facilitate hundreds of travellers across dozens of dates and half a dozen origin cities. This means they need to have the flexibility to manage across multiple airlines and cannot provide each passenger or travel group with their own preferred flight path. The more direct flight path, the higher the cost. Admittedly, this is a trade-off when travelling at this amazing price.
- Yes, you can upgrade your International flights to Business Class. Please contact the SNA Customer Service team to discuss the details and update your booking. Please note domestic flights can only be booked in Economy.
How do I book shore excursions?
- Shore excursions are listed throughout the itinerary. These can be booked through SNA Tours or on board the cruise. We recommend booking prior to departure to ensure availability. Please keep in mind that you are unable to get off the cruise ship if you unless you are booking a shore excursion.
- 3 Tour Shore Excursions packs can be booked with SNA for $170pp. Excursions include Lesser Three Gorges, Three Gorges Dam Site and Fengdu Ghost City.
- Otherwise, excursions can be individually bought from SNA Tour or onboard: Tiananmen Square: $85 – Hutong Tour: $75 – Confucius: $85 – The Feng Shan Sacrifice performance: $85 – Suzhou’s Grand Canal: $40 – Huangpu River Cruise: $55 – Xintiandi Day Tour: $75
Can I take alcohol on my cruise?
- Yes, you are able to take alcohol on board
What will I pay for on board?
- You are able to purchase additional drinks packages and dining packages onboard or with SNA Tours.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606