- Enjoy the spectacular pristine blue waters and white sandy beaches of the Isle of Pines
Immerse yourself in the French culture of Noumea and experience the local produce markets and other local attractions
On Carnival Spirit there are numerous entertainment options with more than 6 bars and lounges to choose from and featuring all kinds of activities, games and shows
- Departs 27 Jan 2020
- Day 1: Mon 27 Jan – Melbourne, VIC, Australia
- Day 2: Tue 28 Jan – At Sea
- Day 3: Wed 29 Jan – At Sea
- Day 4: Thu 30 Jan – At Sea
- Day 5: Fri 31 Jan – Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
- Day 6: Sat 01 Feb – Mare Island, New Caledonia
- Day 7: Sun 02 Feb – Lifou, Loyalty Islands
- Day 8: Mon 03 Feb – Noumea, New Caledonia
- Day 9: Tue 04 Feb – At Sea
- Day 10: Wed 05 Feb – At Sea
- Day 11: Thu 06 Feb – At Sea
- Day 12: Fri 07 Feb – Melbourne, VIC, Australia
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: 27 Jan 2020
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in an Inside cabin
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, speciality restaurants, alcoholic and special beverages.
VISA Visas for Australians travelling overseas A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in a particular country. We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here New Caledonia: If you are visiting New Caledonia for tourism and you have a return ticket, you generally won’t need a visa. In other circumstances, you’ll need a visa. Visa and other entry and exit conditions (such as currency, customs and quarantine regulations) can change at short notice. New Caledonia is an overseas territory of France. Visit the website of the French Consulate-General in Sydney or contact an Embassy or Consulate of France for up-to-date information.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Mon 27 Jan - Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Tue 28 Jan - At Sea
Wed 29 Jan - At Sea
Thu 30 Jan - At Sea
Fri 31 Jan - Isle of Pines, New Caledonia
Sat 01 Feb - Mare Island, New Caledonia
Sun 02 Feb - Lifou, Loyalty Islands
Mon 03 Feb - Noumea, New Caledonia
Tue 04 Feb - At Sea
Wed 05 Feb - At Sea
Thu 06 Feb - At Sea
Fri 07 Feb - Melbourne, VIC, Australia
|Upgrade to an Oceanview Cabin
|Upgrade to a Balcony Cabin
- The Game Show
- The Punchliner Comedy Club
- Playlist Productions
- Lip Sync Battle: Carnival
- Stage shows, Live Music, Piano Bar, Karaoke, Nightclub
- Art exhibitions, seminars, auctions
- Atrium, Library
- Games room, Bingo
- Spa & Fitness:
- Fitness centre, classes
- Spa Carnival
- Hair beauty salon
- Games Deck:
- Serenity Adult-Only Retreat
- Mini golf, Basketball court
- Green Thunder waterslide
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure).
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.