- Enjoy scenic cruising in Fiordland National Park, home of “must-see” Milford Sound
- Treat yourself at art auctions Lotus Spa and specilty restaurants managed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone
- All meals and onboard entertainment included
- Departs 27 Jan 2020
- Day 1: Mon 27 Jan – Sydney, Australia
- Day 2: Tue 28 Jan – At Sea
- Day 3: Wed 29 Jan – At Sea
- Day 4: Thu 30 Jan – Bay of Islands, New Zealand
- Day 5: Fri 31 Jan – Tauranga, New Zealand
- Day 6: Sat 01 Feb – Napier, New Zealand
- Day 7: Sun 02 Feb – Wellington, New Zealand
- Day 8: Mon 03 Feb – Akaroa, New Zealand
- Day 9: Tue 04 Feb – Dunedin(Port Chalmers), New Zealand
- Day 10: Wed 05 Feb – Fiordland National Park (Scenic Cruising)
- Day 11: Thu 06 Feb – At Sea
- Day 12: Fri 07 Feb – At Sea
- Day 13: Sat 08 Feb – Sydney, Australia
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: 27 Jan 2020
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in an Inside cabin
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, speciality restaurants, alcoholic beverages.
VISA Visas for Australians travelling overseas. A visa is a form of permission for a non-citizen to enter, transit or remain in a particular country. We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Bay of Islands, New Zealand
Tauranga, New Zealand
Napier, New Zealand
Wellington, New Zealand
Akaroa, New Zealand
Dunedin (Port Chalmers)
Fiordland National Park (Scenic Cruising)
Australia’s oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the “First Fleet” transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
- Anytime Dining: Just like a restaurant at home, the choice is yours! Anytime Dining enables guests the freedom to dine when and with whom they wish, at any time between 5:30 PM and 10 PM. Reservations are available through an onboard dining hotline, but not required, and diners may choose to eat only with their own group or be seated with other guests.
- Traditional Dining: This option allows you to dine at the same time each day and enjoy the same tablemates and waitstaff throughout your voyage. Choose from either early or late seating.
- You will also love:
- Chef’s Table Experience
- Chocolate Journeys℠
- Slice Pizzaria (Italian speciality restaurant)
- Horizon Court (buffet)
- Salty Dog Grill
- Coffee and Cones
- International Cafe
- Discovery at SEA™ Programs
- Festivals of the World
- Shops of Princess
- Art Gallery & Auctions
- Photo & Video Gallery
- Platinum Photography Studio
- Freshwater Pools & Hot Tubs
- Sports Court (basketball, volleyball, tennis)
- Princess Links (putting course)
- Movies Under the Stars®
- Original Musical Productions
- Music & Dancing
- Vegas-style Casino
- Featured Guest Entertainers
- Princess Theater
- Vista Show Lounge
- Explorers Lounge
- Skywalkers Nightclub
- Wheelhouse Bar
- The Princess Luxury Bed (on board in Oct. 2017)
- SLEEP by Princess
- The Sanctuary (retreat for adults)
- Lotus Spa®
- Lotus Spa® Fitness Center
- IZUMI Japanese Bath
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300404606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300404606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300404606
When will my booking be confirmed? Once your MyDiscoveries holiday voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by a member of the MyDiscoveries Reservations team. MyDiscoveries will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates and will send you an email to confirm your booking information. If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy. When booking in to your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements.
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300404606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300404606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the MyDiscoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE (https://www.mydiscoveries.com.au/terms-conditions)
When will I receive my tour documentation? AAT Kings will post your travel wallet containing documents and luggage tags to MyDIscoveries approximately four weeks before your departure date. MyDiscoveries will then forward the information on to you. for Short Breaks and Day Tours E-documents will be emailed to you within 24 hours of full payment.
What type of clothes should I bring? If you are travelling on a Guided Holiday casual clothing that can drip-dry and are preferably lightweight. There is no need for lots of formal clothes, however you might like to include a few options to wear out for dinner.