- Visit Cai Be’s colorful floating market and cottage industries and take a traditional sampan to Binh Thanh island
- Discover Cambodia’s rich food history and street food stalls, and Khmer art and bas -reliefs
- Practice Tai Chi at sunrise on the sun deck
- Jan: 3, 17, 31
- Feb: 14, 28
- Mar: 13, 27
- Apr: 10, 24
- Jul: 10, 24
- Aug: 07, 21
- Sep: 04*, 18
- Oct: 02, 16, 30
- Nov: 13, 27
- Dec: 11, 25
- Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City
- Day 2: Mekong River Cruise / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Cai Be & Sa Dec / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4:Tan Chau / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Phnom Penh / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Kampong Chhnang / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7: Koh Oknha Tey Island / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8: Kampong Cham / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 9:Siem Reap / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 10: Angkor Wat / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 11: Siem Reap /Meals: Breakfast
WHY BOOK WITH MY DISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: Multiple dates in 2020
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only
- Advertised prices are based on a twin and single package staying in a Standard Cabin on a 4 Sep departure
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team who will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveler names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: Items of a personal nature, travel insurance, flights, shore excursions, specialty restaurants, beverages.
TO BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY, BUY ONLINE AT WWW.MYDISCOVERIES.COM.AU or CALL 1300 404 606
Ho Chi Minh City
Mekong River Cruise
Cai Be & Sa Dec
Koh Oknha Tey Island
Liberty Central Hotel, Ho Chi Minh City
The brilliantly located Liberty Central is a modern hotel with stylish, well-appointed rooms and suites and a good range of facilities and amenities. The Central Restaurant offers Western, Asian and Vietnamese specialities and the hotel’s health centre, spa and pool are ideal for a spot of rest and relaxation. Guests can enjoy coffee and freshly baked pastries at the Bistro Bar.
RV Jayavarman Cruise, River CruiseNames after Angkor’s most highly respected kings, the Jayavarman tastefully combines the art deco charm of France in the 1930s with the enchantment of Indochina. The en suite cabins are beautifully designed with traditional wooden carvings, stunning artwork as well as full length windows opening onto private balconies. The boat itself benefits from a number of bars, restaurants and onboard Aspara Spa as well as an outdoor pool to relax by as the boat cruises along. The friendly and professional staff look forward to greeting you on board.
Saem Sieamreap Hotel, Siem ReapJust a short walk from the famous Pub Street of Siem Reap, the Saem Siemreap Hotel offers beautiful accommodation in a tranquil setting. Guest rooms are tastefully decorated with hard wood floors and contemporary en suite facilities. The hotel benefits from complimentary Wi-Fi as well as an outdoor pool and a number of restaurants and bars including the Silver Restaurant serving up a delicious array of Asian and Continental dishes. The Saem is located just a 5 minute drive from the famous Old Market in the garden village of Sala Kanseng.
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
How many people in a cabin? At MyDiscoveries we can book a cabin that is right for you. For Solo, Triple and Quad cabins call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
How do I book shore excursions? This depends on the cruise line. Bookings for shore excursions can only be made once your cruise has been paid in full and the cruise line has opened up the booking capability in their system (typically this is around 6 months before departure).
Can I take alcohol on my cruise? This depends on the cruise line, however, the in most instances the answer is no.
What will I pay for on board? This depends on the cruise line and the type of fare you have purchased. To find out the specifics for the cruise you are interested in please contact us on 1300 404 606.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the My Discoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly instalment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE
What type of clothes should I bring? This depends on the cruise line and the destination. Our cruise specialists will be happy to answer questions over the phone or you can search ‘packing’ and ‘cruise’ on the MyDiscoveries website where we have written stories and checklists to help answer this exact question.
When will I receive my documentation? This depends on when you are travelling and when you booked your cruise. If you haven’t received your documentation 30 days before departure please contact us on 1300 404 606 and we can investigate further for you.