- My Discoveries exclusive discount – Save Up to $570pp!
- Return flights Australia-Singapore, Penang-Australia included
- Visit Singapore and Malaysia’s new and old icons, including supertrees of Gardens by the Bay, Melaka historic site, Kuala Lumpur Petronas Towers and Batu Caves.
- 17 meals and all transfers included
- Aug: 02
- Sep: 20
- Oct: 18
- Nov: 15
- Dec: 20
- Jan: 24
- Feb: 21
- Mar: 06
- Day 1: Depart for Singapore
- Day 2: Tour Singapore / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Bumboat River Cruise, Gardens by the Bay / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 4: Johor-Singapore Causeway to Melaka / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 5: Walking Tour of Melaka, Arrive in Kuala Lumpur / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 6: Sights of Kuala Lumpur / Meals: Breakfast
- Day 7: Cameron Highlands, Orang Asli Village / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8: Tea Plantation, Kuala Kangsar, Penang / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 9: Explore Penang / Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
- Day 10: Depart Malaysia / Meals: Breakfast
- Singapore: Dorsett Singapore
- Melaka: Ramada Plaza Melaka
- Kuala Lumpur: Concorde Hotel
- Tanah Rata: Strwberry Park Resort
- Penang: The Wembley – A St Giles Hotel
WHY BOOK WITH MYDISCOVERIES?
|The MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee means that if you can’t get the travel dates you want within 30 days of buying the voucher, we’ll give you your money back|
|Pay over 5 x monthly, interest-free instalments. Credit card holders can spread their payments over 5 months on all MyDiscoveries holidays|
- Valid for travel: Multiple departure dates in 2019 & 2020.
- Advertised price based on a 15 Nov 2019 departure from Sydney at time of publishing.
- Advertised price may vary and is subject to availability at time of booking.
- Subject to availability at time of booking for new bookings only.
- Airlines are subject to best available at the time of confirmation or may change depending on date of departure.
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Valid for sales unless sold out prior.
- If you need to cancel your trip after travel has been confirmed, the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee. We recommend taking out travel insurance as soon as you have booked your travel dates so you have protection against emergency cancellations that might be needed.
- Travel insurance not included, customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover.
- Once your MyDiscoveries Voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by the MyDiscoveries Reservations team will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates.
- When booking in your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements (e.g. vegetarian etc)
- The MyDiscoveries team will send an email to you confirming all of your booking information.
- Excludes: visa, travel insurance, meals not mentioned and items of a personal nature
Book your Singapore and Malaysia tour now by purchasing online at www.mydiscoveries.com.au or calling us on 1300 404 606
Depart for Singapore
Bumboat River Cruise, Gardens by the Bay
Begin the day with a bumboat cruise along the Singapore River, that served as a lifeline of the city for almost 200 years. View beautifully restored shophouses, ultra modern skyscrapers of the financial district and colonial buildings. Next, visit the awe-inspiring Gardens by the Bay. The 250-acre nature park features more than 1 million plants from more than 5,000 species. View the futuristic Supertrees and marvel at the 115 foot tall indoor waterfall on your walk above the jungle canopy via aerial walkways at Cloud Forest. Next, visit the nearby Flower Dome, the largest glass greenhouse in the world. It showcases exotic plants from 5 continents in 9 different gardens. Later, return to your hotel for time at leisure. Tonight, discover Singapore’s rousing nightlife and fabulous cuisine.
Johor-Singapore Causeway to Melaka
MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch
Walking Tour of Melaka, Arrive in Kuala Lumpur
Sights of Kuala Lumpur
Cameron Highlands, Orang Asli Village
Heading north, ascend the beautiful rolling hills of the Cameron Highlands with its verdant forests, tea plantations, strawberry farms and rushing waterfalls. Because of its climate, this area attracts over 700 different species of birds and a wide variety of colorful flowers. You’ll stop at an authentic Orang Asli village (Malaysia’s original inhabitants) in the forest of the Highlands for insight into their traditions, lifestyle and unique culture historically linked with the indigenous people in Myanmar and Thailand. Late lunch at a local restaurant before returning to the resort. Tonight, enjoy dinner together at the hotel.MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Tea Plantation, Kuala Kangsar, Penang
In the lush Cameron Highlands, a morning tour to a working tea plantation, strawberry farm, and a popular Butterfly Park. Enjoy amazing panoramic views over endless valleys! Later, after lunch, travel north to the picturesque royal capital of Kuala Kangsar, the first foothold of the British in Malaysia. View the colonial construction dotted around the center of the city before arriving at the magnificent Ubudiah Mosque with its stunning marble exterior accented by glittering golden domes. After views of the luxurious Palace of the Sultan of Perak, head across the Penang Bridge, one of the longest in Asia, into the island of Penang.MEALS: Breakfast, Lunch
FLIGHT Flights Australia-Singapore, Penang-Australia included in the deal!
TRANSFER All domestic transfers are included
MYDISCOVERIES VIP PACK
- Start your holiday before you’ve even stepped on the plane with MyDiscoveries exclusive VIP package.
- Arrive at Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane airport in the comfort and style of a privately chauffeured luxury SUV or sedan, complete with complimentary water and WiFi.
- Relax and unwind away from the usual airport hustle and bustle with premium lounge access complete with an array of amazing facilities at your disposal.
- Located just north of the equator, Singapore has a tropical climate and stays hot and humid throughout the year. Temperatures average around 31ºC (88º F) during the day with little seasonal variation, although it’s slightly cooler in December and January, and hottest in April and May.
- Malaysia enjoys tropical weather year round however due to its proximity to water the climate is often quite humid. Despite this, the weather is never too hot and temperatures range from a mild 20°C to 30°C average throughout the year; however the highlands experience cooler temperatures.
VISA We do not issue visas for overseas travel and cannot provide definitive information on visas. Only the countries you plan to visit can provide up-to-date information about their visa requirements. For all countries, contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country you intend to visit well in advance of travel. Not all countries have representation in Australia. For a list of all countries visa requirements Click Here
- MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you.
- Call us on 1300 404 606 and quote Discovery10 for a 10% discount.
Are there any health precautions or vaccinations that I need? We recommend you see your doctor at least six weeks prior to travel to get their advice and to allow time for any necessary vaccinations.
Can I arrange my flights with MyDiscoveries? MyDiscoveries is a full-service travel agency and we can arrange flights to any destination. Call us on 1300 404 606 to get a personalised quote.
Do I need travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote for you – call us on 1300 404 606
Can MyDiscoveries organise my travel insurance? We always recommend that you purchase travel insurance as soon as your travel dates are confirmed. MyDiscoveries can arrange a personalised travel insurance quote at competitive rates for you – call us on 1300 404 606
When will my booking be confirmed? Once your MyDiscoveries holiday voucher has been purchased you will be contacted by a member of the MyDiscoveries Reservations team. MyDiscoveries will work with the tour operator to get you booked onto your preferred travel dates and will send you an email to confirm your booking information. If for any reason we are unable to book you onto your preferred dates please refer to the MyDiscoveries 30 Day Booking Guarantee to understand our refund policy. When booking in to your travel dates, make sure you have your travel voucher number, traveller names and details of any special requirements.
What is the cancellation procedure? / Can I cancel or make changes to my booking? If for any reason you need to cancel your booking, contact the MyDiscoveries Reservations team on 1300 404 606. Once we have received your verbal request for cancellation we will ask you to confirm the request in writing (email or post is fine) so that we can accurately start processing the cancellation. Make sure you include your travel voucher number and traveller names when requesting and confirming the cancellation. Please be aware that the travel operator may impose cancellation fees. In addition, MyDiscoveries will charge a AUD $100 per person cancellation fee for cancellations outside our 30 Day Booking Guarantee period.
When will I receive my tour documentation? This one depends on the tour operator.
What type of clothes should I bring? Bring comfortable walking shoes, a sweater, clothes you can layer, an all-weather jacket, and an umbrella.
I haven’t received my MyDiscoveries voucher yet. What do I do? If you have not received your voucher contact MyDiscoveries on 1300 404 606 and we will resend your voucher by email or post.
How fit do I need to be? We have graded all MyDiscoveries products with a fitness level. Relaxed, Moderate & Active. For more information on the MyDiscoveries Fitness Levels CLICK HERE
How do I take advantage of the 5 monthly payments plan? At time of booking online, you should be able to select our 5 monthly installment plan as a payment option. If booking over the phone, please mention you wish to pay in 5 monthly payments and our team will ensure this is set up. This is a free of charge service that allows you to pay off your holiday in 5 equal payments. How does it work? Pay only 1/5th of the total of your Holiday at time of booking. Your remaining 4 payments will be taken automatically from the same credit card on the same day of the next 4 months. Easy!
Where can I find the full terms and conditions for MyDiscoveries? Specific terms and conditions for each holiday can be found in the Fine Print section of every holiday. Full terms and condition for My Discoveries can be found HERE